Searcys 175K Charity Pledge: WSH take on the London Royal Parks Challenge 20229 August 2022
Hats off to our colleagues at our parent company Westbury Street Holdings, who will be taking part in the London Royal Parks Challenge 2022 on the 13 August in support Searcys £175k pledge for the Beyond Food Foundation. On the day, the team will walk 26 miles, which is 52,000 steps each!
Please help us raise funds for our partner charity Beyond Food. Your support will impact real people and real lives. How far does your donation go?
- Raise £1 per mile (£26) and you will cover the cost of a beneficiary’s travel to work for two weeks.
- Raise £5 per mile (£130) and you will provide one beneficiary with a uniform.
- Raise £10 per mile (£260) will support two beneficiaries with equipment for their training.
- Raise £2000 in total you will cover the full costs of one beneficiary to undertake work experience. Just £47 per KM!
- Raise £10,000 and you will cover the costs for 5 beneficiaries to engage in our life changing programmes and work experience.
Beyond Food’s founder, Simon Boyle says, “We are blown away by the relentless and consistent support Searcys and a wider WSH family have given to Beyond Food. We are very grateful to the individuals and team from WSH that have committed to walk the Royal Parks on our behalf. The money raised will go towards our current travel hardship fund, which supports individuals to travel in or across London to attend our Freshlife programme and work experience in Brigade Bar+Kitchen.”
Beyond Food Foundation is one of our partner charities running life-changing programmes that focus on getting people aged 16- 65 into fulfilling and meaningful employment within the hospitality industry – helping to address the current recruitment crisis in hospitality in London. Over the last 10 years, Beyond Food and its restaurant Brigade Bar + Kitchen have supported over 7,000 people. Based next to London Bridge Station, in London Borough of Southwark, the social enterprise restaurant and charity are in the heart of London and support people right across London.
Good Luck to our WSH walkers. Any support or donations is greatly appreciated – please click here.