Method 1 – Quick brew concentrate
- Steep 10 bags of Rooibos tea per 1 litre of hot water for 4 minutes.
- Leave to cool. This will keep in the fridge for 3 days.
- Dilute the concentrate with cold water so it is 50 (concentrate) : 50 (water).
Method 2 – Quick brew concentrate
- Put 5 bags of Rooibos tea per 1 litre of cold water.
- Keep in fridge overnight.
- Add 10 pumps of Rhubarb syrup per litre of iced tea.
- Serve over ice.
We would love to see your creations! Tag us on social media @SearcysLondon #StayinwithSearcys