Makes 12 portions
Prep time – 10 minutes
Cooling time – 2 hours
Before you start: you will need a heart-shaped metal cutter and pop sticks.
- 75g salted butter
- 500g marshmallows
- 300g rice crispies
- 5-8 drops red food colouring
- butter for greasing
- Melt butter in a saucepan over low heat, stir in the marshmallow and stir until melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in food colouring.
- Stir in the rice crispies until well combined.
- Grease a shallow tin. Press mixture into the tin and pack down well (if your hands keep sticking rub a little butter on them).
- Leave to cool completely. Cut out heart shapes using a metal cutter.
- Push a pop stick into each one and enjoy!
We would love to see your creations! Tag us on social media @SearcysLondon #StayinwithSearcys