Makes 10 portions
Prep time – 15 minutes
Cooking time – 30 minutes
- 400g edamame beans,
- blanched 500g cherry tomatoes halved
- 1,500g courgette, spiralised 500g new potatoes, cooked in saltwater and cooled
- 100g vegetarian hard cheese, finely grated
- 20g mint, finely chopped
- 1tbsp Dijon mustard
- 75ml white wine vinegar
- 225ml cold-pressed rapeseed oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Whisk together the mustard and vinegar, then slowly add the oil.
- Season to taste.
- Boil a large pan of salted water and cook the courgetti for 3 minutes.
- Drain and refresh the courgetti in iced water.
- Toss all salad ingredients and cheese together with the dressing.
- Pile into a serving dish.
We would love to see your creations! Tag us on social media @SearcysLondon #StayinwithSearcys