Terms & Conditions
Searcy of London Club Terms & Conditions
The Searcy of London Club is a wholly owned brand of “Searcy Tansley & Co. Ltd” with registered number 331909 of 1 Bridges Court, York Road, London, SW11 3BB.
The Searcy of London (venues and club) acts as a web booking portal for the events and offers at the Searcy venues advertised on the website www.searcyoflondonclub.com (the “Site”).
References to “offer providers” means the owner/providers of the hotels, venues, restaurants, products, services and luxury shopping of any description featured on this website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- By proceeding to book offers and/or other services through The Searcy of London (venues and club), you accept that you will be entering into a contract with the offer provider on their standard terms and conditions. If they are provided, we will endeavour (but undertake no liability to do so) to make copies of the offer provider’s terms and conditions available to you.
- You understand that we may not have conducted any quality or other checks on the products, services or accommodation being offered and we make no representations about the suitability of the products, services or accommodation offered for sale through the Site. The inclusion of events and offers by The Searcy of London (venues and club) does not constitute an express or implied endorsement or recommendation by The Searcy of London Club of such products, services or accommodation. We do not guarantee the accuracy of, and disclaim liability for any inaccuracies relating to the products, services or accommodation contained in the offers on the Site.
- We undertake no responsibility for and are not liable for the misrepresentations, breaches of contract, breaches of statutory duty or negligence of any of the offer providers and other suppliers of services who sell their products and services through us. This means that in the event of you suffering personal injury, illness or death as a result of any act or omission of an accommodation provider or other supplier of services (or their employees or agents) or you having any complaint about the quality of the services provided or having any other complaint at all, your sole right of redress will be against the independent third party who provided such service and The Searcy of London (venues and club) will be under no liability at all (whether in contract, tort or otherwise howsoever).
- Where an offer is booked via an e-voucher, the full instructions in respect of use of voucher to book offer will be contained therein, if all conditions are met, you will be entitled to redeem for the specified offer. Vouchers are only valid for the offer specified within the voucher. Vouchers are not valid beyond the expiry date shown on the front. Vouchers are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash and/or used with any other offer or promotion. Damaged, defaced or photocopied vouchers will not be accepted. In addition to the above, each offer e-voucher is subject to offer-specific terms and conditions of the offer provider, which can be obtained from the offer provider’s website.
- The website contains material owned or licensed by us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced on this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- The Searcy of London (venues and club) and the offer providers employ third party service providers to perform various functions on their behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering wine, analysing data and providing marketing assistance. These service providers have access to the personal information they need to perform the service, but may not use it for other purposes. These providers are required to act within the provisions of the UK’s Data Protection Act.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without The Searcy of London (venues and club) prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
- If you choose to recommend a friend The Searcy of London Club, you are confirming that you have explicit permission from that person to do so and to provide us with their full name and email address.
- By registering with The Searcy of London (venues and club), you agree to provide us with certain personal information, including your email address so that we can communicate with you to service your account and fulfil bookings and/or e-voucher requests. We may also use your email address to keep you up-to-date with the latest exclusive offers and promotions. If you do not wish to receive this information, you can unsubscribe by visiting your profile page on the website and editing your marketing preferences. You may continue to receive mailings, which are already in progress for a short period of time while your request is being dealt with.
- You must be over 18 to join The Searcy of London Club and, by registering with The Searcy of London Club, you are confirming that you are over 18.