Café Outlet Manager Opportunity26 March 2021
Café Outlet Manager
Location: Blenheim Palace
Searcys is the longest-running independent catering company in Britain. We are creators of brilliant restaurant experiences and wonderful events. Our collection of venues includes restaurants, bars, cafes, and event spaces across the UK. You can find us in iconic surroundings such as The Gherkin, Blenheim Palace and St Pancras International Station. The main areas we serve are restaurants, bars and cafes on the high street as well as visitor attractions, and event venues.
As the Café Outlet Manager at Searcys you will look after the operational delivery and service of an excellent café experience at a Blenheim Palace. With a clear focus on standards & presentation of the café areas, ensuring the team knows what “Good looks like” and service second to none.
- Lead and own the operational standards and customer care with a direct “hands-on” approach to the café.
- Mobilising new and refresh proposition, visual merchandising of new outlets, and implementing the design into the first-class day to day reality.
- Actively support the General Manager & Leadership team.
- Implement and ensure all standards are to agreed SOP retail manuals (bakery and retail), and presentation of all retail cafes are “first-class”.
- Set standards for retail cafes regarding operational excellence, and service.
- Coach, mentor and ensure team members have the knowledge and skills to do their job well.
- Regular monitor customers feedback, produce and implement action plan based on results.
- Lead and support the operational team with company compliance to H&S, and Food Safety in their direct unit/s.
- Oversee the delivery of all aspects of the customer transactions and banking in the Cafe.
- Delivery of agreed sales by the operational team and deliver the Cafes “Business Plan”.
- Leads and deliver a safe place to work according to Company Health and Safety Policies and Blenheim Palace specific in their unit/s.
- Ensure the team sales of food & drinks confirm to relevant legislation premises licence and weights & measures, and food labelling.
As our Café Outlet Manager, you will possess excellent industry knowledge, strong business acumen and lead your team by example. You will have a proven track record as a Manager within the industry and have experience running and leading strong hospitality teams. You thrive on getting the best out of people and maximising commercial opportunities and draw satisfaction from managing, training and supporting your team.
As well as the above you provide a professional catering service, ensuring that company standards are maintained and that Client expectations are met. You must have excellent communication skills, internally and externally with good delegation and influencing skills.
Alongside working within some of the most iconic venues within the UK, with the very best teams, we also offer great benefits alongside your career, which include:
- 40% discount across Searcys venues
- Enrolment into the Searcys pension scheme
- Up to 33 days annual leave (dependant on job role)
- Access to everyday discounts and communication portal
- Employee assistance programme
- Enrolment into Searcys Champagne School
- Meals provided on shift when working within one of our venues
Searcys Learning & Development:
Searcys has a full blended learning programme that includes: formal qualifications, classroom training, eLearning and on the job training. We are proud of the investment we make in developing our people to raise their standards to be the best they can be.
Everyone who joins Searcys will attend our induction where they learn more about us and be supported throughout their journey with us. We invest in development opportunities and are looking to recruit, train and retain the best people for our own future talent.
To be considered for this role please email Helen.Skinner@searcys.co.uk with your CV.