Christmas isn’t cancelled at The HAC! We are still welcoming customers for a delectable three-course Christmas Lunch.
Our Georgian venue offers a stunning and traditional backdrop for your Christmas celebrations, from the beautiful wood-panelled walls to the stunning view of a 5-acre Artillery Garden. The Long Room is a perfect spot for you to settle in for a cosy Christmas lunch in festive surroundings.
Included in your Christmas lunch @ £65.00 + VAT per person:
* Bookable for tables of up to six guests
- A glass of sparkling wine when seated
- Delectable three-course festive menu by Searcys
- Tea, coffee and mini mince pies
- Christmas crackers and table decorations
- House adorned with Christmas decorations
For a truly indulgent experience why not add:
- British cheeseboard served with celery sticks, grapes, quince, fruit chutney, seeded crackers and artisan bread at £9.50 + VAT per person,
- Upgrade your arrival fizz to Champagne at £4.50 + VAT per person,
- Wine pairing by our sommelier, price available on request.
We are at your service! We are here to help with any bespoke requirements and guide you through the arrangements for your occasion.
Prince Consort Rooms
The Prince Consort Rooms is the HAC’s largest and most versatile space. Converted from the Regiment’s former drill hall, the stunning room boasts a dedicated entrance, an adjoining outdoor Terrace and a separate registration area.
This space boasts of five acres of flexible green space in the City of London, perfect for marquees and outdoor events.
The Long Room
The Long Room is one of the most coveted and truly impressive spaces in Armoury House. The Long Room’s large windows not only flood the room with natural light, they also offer inspiring views over the stunning five-acre Artillery Garden.