Searcys Irish Coffee6 November 2020
- 2 brown sugar cubes or 25ml coffee liqueur
- 150ml fresh hot filter coffee
- 25ml Irish whiskey
- 75ml double cream for whipping
- Prepare the glass by filling with warm water.
- Empty the warm water from the glass, add the filter coffee and dissolve the sugar cubes (if using them), then add in coffee liqueur and the whiskey.
- Give the drink a good stir using a bar spoon, then slowly pour the whipped cream onto the back of the bar spoon whilst holding it just on the surface of the coffee. This will help it float. Garnish with three coffee beans and serve.
We would love to see your creations! Tag us on social media @SearcysLondon #StayinwithSearcys