New Opportunity18 February 2021
Sales and Marketing Manager
Location: Royal College of Surgeons
Searcys is the longest-running independent catering company in Britain. We are creators of brilliant restaurant experiences and wonderful events. Our collection of venues includes restaurants, bars, cafes, and event spaces across the UK. You can find us in iconic surroundings such as The Gherkin, Blenheim Palace and St Pancras International Station. The main areas we serve are restaurants, bars and cafes on the high street as well as visitor attractions, and event venues.
This is a new role and an exciting opportunity to join our team at a new prestigious event venue in London.
As a Sales and Marketing Manager at Searcys you will drive sales and marketing activity so as to achieve the annual revenue budget and effectively lead and manage the sales and events team.
- Proactively manage and develop revenue from new business leads while ensuring you maintain relationships with key accounts.
- Manage the booking and CRM system. Ensuring the team is inputting information to the agreed standards to produce accurate reporting.
- Produce and work towards the annual sales and marketing plan and provide monthly sales activity plan.
- Promote Searcys to all venues and raise the company profile by attending company networking events.
- Stay fully updated on market trends and conditions.
- Undertake regular competitor analysis to ensure an advantage.
- Gain a good knowledge of other Searcys venues and maintain good working relationships with colleagues.
- Provide updated weekly forecasts, BOB (business on the books)
- Identify, create and manage direct marketing opportunities and manage all relatable budgets.
- Assist with event planning and production of function sheets where required.
- Successfully manage, train, monitor, develop, motivate and lead a strong sales team.
As our Sales and Marketing Manager, you will possess excellent product knowledge, strong business acumen and lead your team by example. You will have a proven track record within the industry and have experience running and leading a strong sales team.
As well as the above you will be proactive in all sales and marketing activities and respond quickly to drive business through periods of low demand. You must have excellent communication skills, internally and externally with strong presentation skills. Being in the industry you will have a clear understanding of the MICE Market.
Alongside working within some of the most iconic venues within the UK, with the very best teams, we also offer great benefits alongside your career, which include:
- 40% discount across Searcys venues
- Enrolment into the Searcys pension scheme
- Up to 33 days annual leave (dependant on job role)
- Access to everyday discounts and communication portal
- Employee assistance programme
- Enrolment into Searcys Champagne School
- Meals provided on shift when working within one of our venues
Searcys Learning & Development:
Searcys has a full blended learning programme that includes formal qualifications, classroom training, eLearning and on the job training. We are proud of the investment we make in developing our people to raise their standards to be the best they can be.
Everyone who joins Searcys will attend our induction where they learn more about us and be supported throughout their journey with us. We invest in development opportunities and are looking to recruit, train and retain the best people for our own future talent.
To be considered for this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter and CV.