Farringdon Support Office - Business Development Team
- Working from home (commutable to London)
- Part Time - 1 day per week, working from home
- Competitive hourly rate
Searcys are the longest-running independent catering company in Britain and continue to set the standards for excellence in hospitality. We manage bars, restaurants, hotels and events at venues across London in prestigious locations such as; the Barbican Centre, the Gherkin and St Paul’s Cathedral to name a few, in addition to venues located outside of London such as The Assembly Rooms and Pump Room in Bath and Blenheim Palace in Oxfordshire.
An opportunity has arisen for a Telesales Executive to join the business, working one day per week from home. This role reports directly to the Head of Business Development, Tom Pass.
As a Telesales Executive, you will be responsible for contacting potential customers by telephone, to obtain information about their current catering contract. From here, you will use your influencing skills to arrange an appointment for our Head of Business Development to meet with them to discuss in further detail.
Your working day will be spent researching potential venues and companies, and contacting them via phone. You have only a short amount of time to build a rapport with customers; therefore, successful candidates will have had previous Business Development/Telesales experience, and be confident and resilient in your approach.
As a Telesales Executive, we are looking for candidates who are able to demonstrate the following:
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- A polite, confident and friendly telephone manner
- Be able to work independently and off their own initiative
- Be able to accept rejection and not let this affect your confidence
- Previous business development or telesales experience
- An understanding of the hospitality and contract catering industry
To apply for this position please submit your CV for the hiring manager’s review, and a member of the team will be in touch to discuss your application.