The Pump Room
- Bath, England
We are currently looking to recruit a Sous chef in the Pump Room kitchen.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented Junior Sous Chef to make the next step to Sous Chef and become part of our team.
As the sole caterer for a World Heritage venue situated in the heart of Bath, where we caterer for the high volume restaurant operating in the Pump Room , fine dining private events, canapé parties, weddings, conferences, outside catering and our wonderful afternoon tea packages –We have even hosted the great British menu final banquet, and many high profile charity events to name a few!
Sous Chef candidates experience:
- Must have experience of restaurants and event catering and previous management experience.
- Knowledgeable on current food, and health and safety procedures
- Organised and consistent to the standards, preparation and presentation set by the Head Chef
- Experience of menu planning is desirable
Sous Chef benefits:
- £11.55 per hour (earning potentials in excess of £27,000 per annum)
- 45 hours per week
- Mainly straight shifts, but there are evenings involved to cover our events
- Shift pattern is 5 days on and 2 days off
- 28 days holiday per year (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Meals provided whilst on shift
- 25% discount across Searcys venues (Bath, Blenheim Palace, London venues, Weston Park in Staffordshire and Alnwick Garden in Northumberland)
- Access to Searcys discount portal which provides high street and online retailers