Senior Events Manager – 30 Euston Square
30 Euston Square
- Full Time
- £32,000 - £35,000 per annum
30 Euston Square, the prestigious headquarters to the Royal College of General Practitioners, is a Grade II* listed award winning events venue based in Central London adjacent to Euston Station.
With over 30 meeting and events spaces and 41 bedrooms on site, the team delivered over 1400 successful events yr-on-year. Searcys at 30 Euston Square are the onsite caterer for all occasions, which include meetings, training, conferences, private dining and social events.
A rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced Events Manager to join the venue, where you will be responsible for managing the Events team. In your role, you will take accountability for overseeing the team’s planning and delivery of all events and activity.
As Events Manager, you and your team will be responsible for the logistic planning and delivery of a high volume of events, therefore candidates must have previous experience of working within a busy venue that hosts multiple event spaces. In addition, experience of building strong client/supplier relationships is a must and you will be a natural leader who has experience of building, motivating and nurturing a team.
Key areas of responsibility for the role:
- Proactively manage the event diary in line with Searcys operating procedures
- Plan and fully coordinate events up to the day of arrival
- Organise and host menu tastings and proactively up-sell where possible
- Conduct venue site visits with the Sales team as and when required
- Ensure that the coordination and preparation of function sheets/BEO’s are completed, accurate and submitted on a weekly basis to all relevant parties
- To organise and lead other relevant departments in relation to event coordination and execution
- Responsible for all final billing, invoicing and commission reports
- Contribute to the annual sales & marketing plan, and monthly sales activity reports
- To maintain good working relationships with venue client and key supplier stakeholders
- To instigate and develop event delivery solutions and theming, in order for the venue to be innovative and on-trend
In return we offer a competitive salary of £32,000 – £35,000 per annum, 28 days annual leave (inclusive of Bank Holidays), 25% discount across Searcys venues, company pension scheme, company training and development, plus many more.