Senior Cafe Manager
- Oxford, England
Searcys at Blenheim Palace run a complex operation encompassing a stunning Orangery restaurant famous for its afternoon tea, busy retail cafes, pizza and sandwich bars, and event catering against the background of this stunning world heritage site.
We are recruiting for a Senior Café Manager to join the team at Blenheim Palace, where the successful candidate will take responsibility for the operational delivery and service of an excellent café experience at Blenheim Palace, with a clear focus on delivering exceptional standards and presentation of all café retail areas.
Senior Café Manager benefits:
- £32,000 per annum
- Full time, permanent role – candidates must be flexible on the days and hours they are able to work
- Searcys school of service training opportunities
- NEST pension scheme
- 28 days holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays pro rata)
- Discounts via Searcys portal i belong
- Discount across Searcys venues
- 4 free tickets per year to Blenheim
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- Discount on public events and concerts
As Senior Café Manager you will have previous multi-site retail management experience within an established high-volume operation, and experience of leading a large team. A natural flair for presentation and standards is extremely important to us. In addition to this, candidates will have excellent financial and commercial acumen to achieve budgets.