Sales & Marketing Manager – HAC
Honourable Artillery Company
- London - Moorgate
- Full Time
- £35,000 per annum plus 20% bonus
Searcys have just began a new partnership to provide catering at the Honourable Artillery Company in the City. From 1 March 2019, events and meetings at the HAC will be lavishly catered for by Searcys’ award-winning team. The unique, historic venue in Moorgate was originally founded in 1537. It is a registered charity with a membership association, which still maintains an active regiment as a core part of today’s Army Reserve.
The magnificent Georgian mansion is set within a five-acre hidden garden, just a few minutes from Moorgate station. Inside the historic building, the Armoury House, the Prince Consort Rooms and the Artillery Garden rooms can accommodate lavish parties of 10 to 700 guests. Outside, the stunning garden offers the perfect setting for weddings, summer parties and sporting events for up to 5,000 guests.
We are currently looking to recruit a Sales & Marketing Manager to join the team. As Sales & Marketing Manager, you will be based at the Honourable Artillery Company (HAC), selling the commercial venue spaces to agreed budgets. This is a client facing role that works closely with relevant teams to ensure all packages and service offerings are engaging and demanded from new and existing clients. This is an exciting opportunity that offers excellent potential to make a significant contribution to our business.
Sales & Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage a team of two within the Sales/Events team, and work closely with the other departments
- To achieve sales budget for the events and banqueting at HAC including: Commercial events, Weddings, Private events, Restaurant group bookings and Internal events.
- To manage and increase conversion of the venue sales enquiries and all revenue potential opportunities.
- To generate and contribute sales which will achieve the HAC Monthly, Quarterly and Annual budget, profitability targets and deadlines, as well maximise all revenue opportunities for both the HAC and Searcys.
- Responsible for supporting client account development and leading key projects through the seasonal calendar.
- Effectively plan and manage marketing budget and activations with Searcys marketing team.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Sales & Marketing professional, who can demonstrate the following;
- Experience of selling to local and national clients, agencies and associations across multiple sectors
- Demonstrate a proven track record of developing and winning new business and significantly growing existing customers
- Events sales management experience from a venue, hotel or contract catering environment is essential
- Strong industry network, which has been achieved through passion, dedication and drive to achieve results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including self-presentation
- Ability to deliver to agreed targets and deadlines
In return, we offer a competitive salary of £35,000 per annum plus 20% bonus potential, 28 days annual leave, company pension scheme, 25% discount across Searcys venues and training and development opportunities.