Sales & Marketing Manager – 30 Euston Square
30 Euston Square
- London - Euston
- Full Time - Permanent
- Competitive plus up to 20% bonus
30 Euston Square, the prestigious headquarters to the Royal College of General Practitioners, is a Grade II* listed award winning events venue based in Central London adjacent to Euston Station.
With over 30 meeting and events spaces and 41 bedrooms on site the team delivered over 1400 successful events in 2017. Searcys at 30 Euston Square are the onsite caterer for all occasions, which include meetings, training, conferences, private dining and social events.
We are looking for a dynamic and motivated Sales & Marketing Manager to join the team, on a full time permanent basis, reporting directly to the General Manager.
This is a key role for the business, as the successful candidate will be accountable for all commercial activity for the venue, with responsibility for the proactive and reactive sales, marketing & PR, and event planning team. This will be achieved by creating a robust year round business plan and strategy to ensure the highest occupancy levels across all revenue streams, which encompasses accommodation, Food and beverage, meetings and events, and retail.
Key areas of responsibility for the role:
- Lead, coach and develop a team of 11 across the event planning, proactive and reactive sales and marketing teams
- Lead and deliver major business critical accounts
- Identify, create and develop new networks and pipelines for growth
- Design and implement seasonal and multifunctional marketing spend with ROI
- Devise and execute successful digital frameworks and campaigns, including SEO and PPC
- Implement and coordinate PR campaigns
- Multiple industry winner / finalist award statuses
- Implement, review and manage CRM systems, online platforms, SOP’s and KPI’s
- Manage and lead external PR, Creative, Digital & Print
- Consistently review and create venue proposition and offering for profit purposes
- Host regular weekly/monthly sales meetings to drive the sales pipeline
- Lead by example in all aspects of the event, sales, Marketing & PR process including proactive campaigns, enquiry processes, sales performance, account management and event planning
- Have an in-depth knowledge of key competitors, agencies and the industry
The ideal candidate for this role must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience of managing a large team is essential, with a blend of proactive and reactive sales, marketing and events planning/management
- Experience of selling to local and national clients, agencies and associations across multiple sectors
- Experience of working within a high volume, high occupancy venue with a proven track record of being able to deliver
- Demonstrate a proven track record of developing and winning new business and significantly growing existing customers
- Events sales management experience from a venue, hotel or contract catering environment is essential
- Strong industry network, which has been achieved through passion, dedication and drive to achieve results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including self-presentation
- Ability to deliver to agreed targets and deadlines
In return for your hard work and commitment to Searcys at 30 Euston Square, we offer a competitive salary of up to £50,000 per annum plus up to 20% bonus, 20 days annual leave, company pension scheme and many other great benefits!