30 Euston Square
- Full Time
- Competitive plus 20% bonus
30 Euston Square, the prestigious headquarters to the Royal College of General Practitioners, is a Grade II* listed award-winning events venue based in Central London adjacent to Euston Station.
With over 30 meeting and events spaces and 41 bedrooms on site. Searcys at 30 Euston Square are the onsite caterer for all occasions, which include meetings, training, conferences, private dining and social events. We are looking to recruit a Sales Manager to manage and lead the reactive sales team at 30 Euston Square.
As Sales Manager, you will be accountable for the delivery of selling the commercial venue space, catering, accommodation and corporate memberships to new and existing business to contribute towards achieving the venues annual sales targets.
Sales Manager benefits:
- Competitive salary plus 20% bonus incentive
- 28 days holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- 25% discount across Searcys venues
- Training and development opportunities across the wider business
- Accredited qualifications available via apprenticeships
- Company pension contributions
The successful candidate will have previous Sales Management experience of selling large, innovative space for conferences and events to corporate clients in a fast-paced environment, in addition to:
- Excellent knowledge of the meeting and events industry market
- Management experience within the meeting and events/hotels industry
- Demonstrate stability within their career and previous roles
- Ambitious and self-driven personality to achieve results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confidence in how their role impacts and works with the operations teams to deliver events
- Have impeccable organisation, administration and communication skills
To apply for the Sales Manager position, please apply online or get in touch with Searcys Recruitment Manager via email: Sarah.Hutchings@searcys.co.uk