Restaurant Team Leader – Bonfire at the Barbican Arts Centre
Bonfire at the Barbican Arts Centre
- Full Time
- £11 per hour
Brutally Brilliant Opportunity – Team Leader!
Bonfire is an industrial-chic eatery located on the first floor of the Barbican, London’s multi-purpose art centre. With a focus on seasonal, great quality ingredients, Bonfire’s menus offer the food everyone craves!
Wholesome burgers, fiery chicken wings and indulgent milkshakes can be enjoyed in a relaxed, rustic setting overlooking the Barbican’s lakeside.
An opportunity has arisen for a Restaurant Team Leader to join the team, on a full-time permanent basis. This is a great opportunity for somebody who is passionate about hospitality, and injects their experience and enthusiasm for the industry through their work and team to deliver exceptional service, which ultimately drives the business forwards.
This role is a fast track development programme to support you to a Junior Assistant Manager role within 3-6 months.
Benefits of a Restaurant Team Leader:
- £11 per hour
- Full time, permanent opportunity
- Meal provided whilst on shift
- 28 days annual leave (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Pension scheme
- 25% discount across Searcys venues
- Training and development programmes
- Fast track to management programme
As a Team Leader, you will be responsible for supporting the Restaurant Manager:
- Manage shifts which include; daily decision making, scheduling and planning, whilst upholding standards, product quality and cleanliness
- Ensure positive guest service in all areas, and measure this across the relevant platforms available
- Coach, develop and train team members to deliver exceptional service, and see our venue as a career opportunity
- Work with the Restaurant Manager and Head Chef to ensure compliance, and consistent high-quality food preparation and service
- Provide a strong presence in the Barbican and Searcys community
The ideal candidate will be a natural self-starter, who truly understands the importance of motivating their team and supporting the Restaurant Manager and Head Chef to deliver great food and service, to ensure the restaurant is a success. You will have great communication skills, with supervisory/team leader experience within a similar restaurant offer/casual dining and brand.