Restaurant Supervisor – Searcys Champagne Bar & Brasserie
St Pancras Brasserie & Champagne Bar
- London - St Pancras International
- Full Time
- £12 per hour
Searcys at St Pancras… where old world glamour meets fresh faced flavours…
With old station clocks on the walls, and private booths lit by vintage-inspired lighting, St Pancras Brasserie by Searcys whisks you back to the golden age of travel. While the station buzzes beneath, this is somewhere to unwind in style, before our guests embark on their next adventure. From healthy options and signature dishes, to ‘20s classics inspired by the décor – the Brasserie at Searcys St Pancras has plenty to inspire, whatever the occasion.
An opportunity has arisen for a Restaurant Supervisor to join us, reporting directly to the Restaurant Manager.
As a Restaurant Supervisor, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that the front of house team, deliver efficient and attentive service throughout the shift.
- Share your passion for food and drink with our guests and the team
- Coach, train and develop the team by supporting the wider management team
- Ensure every guest leaves our brasserie with a positive and memorable dining experience
- Ensure staffing levels are adequate for trading levels
- Support the team through peak trading times
Based at St Pancras International, this means that you will be working in a fast-paced restaurant, therefore the ability to work at pace, whilst never compromising on standards is crucial to us, as our aim is to consistently deliver exceptional service to each and every guest.
Benefits of a Restaurant Supervisor with Searcys:
- £12 per hour (inclusive of tronc)
- Full time, permanent opportunity
- 28 days annual leave
- 25% discount across Searcys venues
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Company pension scheme
Successful candidates will need to have a degree of flexibility regarding their work commitments, as we are open 7 days a week.