- London, England
Searcys have been appointed to run the gallery restaurant and operate events at the Saatchi Gallery. The British Brasserie has 100 covers and a PDR room which can hold up to 60 guests.
The Saatchi gallery is located just off King’s Road, London.
We are looking to recruit a Reservations Coordinator to join the team in ensuring that the coordination of bookings for the Brasserie, and PDR room are always completed efficiently for our guests.
As a Reservations Coordinator your role will involve;
- Handling telephone and email enquiries for the restaurant
- Looking after large groups and PDR (private dining room) bookings
- Ensuring open table and book a table are up to date at all times
- Work collaboratively with the Event Sales Manager on follow up enquiries for events within the Saatchi Gallery
Reservation Coordinator benefits:
- £25,000 per annum
- Full time, permanent role
- 28 days holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Meal provided on shift
- Discounts via Searcys portal ibelong
- Discount across Searcys venues