Receptionist – Searcys Champagne Bar & Brasserie
Searcys Champagne Bar & Brasserie at St Pancras International
- London - St Pancras International
- Full Time/Part Time - Permanent
- Up to £10.33 per hour
Restaurant Receptionist at Searcys fabulous Champagne Bar & Brasserie which is located at St Pancras International Station!
This is one of our flagship venues with the restaurant offering a flexible and versatile space able to host any type of event for up to 200 for a seated dinner and up to 250 for a standing reception.
And of course our glamorous Champagne Bar – renowned as Europe’s longest with the capacity to host small parties for up to 6 guests in one of the heated booths or a grandiose affair for up to 400 guests, the Champagne Bar is a truly unique and stunning venue.
Benefits of a Receptionist:
- Up to £10.33 per hour plus service charge
- Full time and part time hours available
- Uniform provided
- Delicious meals whilst on shift
- 25% retail discount across Searcys venues
- Full training and development
- Opportunity to grow and develop your career
If you have experience of working as a receptionist in a busy restaurant and have strong administrative skills and experience of working with booking systems and of course know what it means to be a great host and to make the customer feel welcome.