30 Euston Square
- London, England
30 Euston Square, the prestigious headquarters to the Royal College of General Practitioners, is a Grade II* listed award winning events venue based in Central London adjacent to Euston Station.
We are currently looking for a Hotel Receptionist/Host to join the team. Within the venue we have 41 hotel bedrooms, in addition to a new collection of Heritage meeting rooms.
The Hotel Receptionist will be responsible for:
- Answer the main reception telephone in a professional manner
- Respond to all email enquiries in a professional and timely manner
- Manage all hotel bedroom bookings and reservations
- Meet and greet guests on arrival
- Host our Heritage meeting rooms for clients
The successful candidate will have had previous hotel reception experience or have previous work experience within hotels/hospitality.
- £10.55 per hour
- Permanent contract
- Full time hours available
- Shifts are 5 out of 7 weekdays 7am-3pm or 3pm-11pm
- Meal provided whilst on shift
- 28 days holiday entitlement (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Uniform provided
- 25% retail discount off our venues
- Training and development opportunities