30 Euston Square
- London, England
30 Euston Square, the prestigious headquarters to the Royal College of General Practitioners, is a Grade II* listed award winning events venue based in Central London adjacent to Euston Station. Within the venue, we have 41 hotel bedrooms, in addition to a new collection of Heritage meeting rooms.
We are currently looking to recruit a Reception Manager to join the venue, who will be responsible for ensuring exceptional standards are met through your reception team across customer service and operations, whilst delivering the department’s budget and financial targets.
Reception Manager benefits:
- £35,000 per annum
- Full time permanent contract
- This is a 7 day operation, therefore flexibility regarding your working shift pattern will vary and be dependent on business needs
- 28 days holiday entitlement (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Meals provided
- Pension scheme
- 25% retail discount off our venues
- Training and development opportunities
The successful candidate will have had relevant previous management experience as either a front of house manager, hotel reception manager or assistant hotel reception manager.