- London, England
Searcys has a collection of restaurants, Champagne bars, cafes and event venues in over 25 locations across London, Bath, Oxfordshire, Shropshire, and Northumberland. Founded in 1847 by John Searcy, we are Britain’s oldest catering company. You will find us in iconic surroundings such as The Gherkin, St Paul’s Cathedral, Blenheim Palace and St Pancras International Station, and more recently, The Saatchi Gallery.
We are looking to recruit a Bid Writer, reporting directly to Searcys Head of Business Development. As Bid Writer, the successful candidate will support the Head of Business Development regarding the creation of winning bid strategies, bid production and execution to ensure sales targets are achieved across B&I, events and retail venues.
Bid Writer responsibilities:
- Own the tender process, including preparation of prequalification documents, tender and proposal documents to a high standard that positively represent Searcys brand
- Lead on bid writing requirements
- Co-ordinate all aspects of the tender process including communicating responsibilities, managing timelines, and as appropriate liaising with consultants/clients on behalf of the Head of Business Development
- Support with presentation preparation, including graphic design/production
This is a great opportunity for either a graduate who possesses excellent written skills gained from a degree in either English or creative writing, or an experienced Bid Writer who has a sound understanding of the process involved with bids/tenders.
- £30,000 - £40,000 per annum dependant on experience
- Competitive annual leave allowance
- 40% discount across Searcys venues
- Discounts via Searcys ibelong portal
- Pension contributions
- Training and development opportunities