People Team - Farringdon Support Office
- Farringdon - EC1N 8TS
- Full Time - Monday - Friday
- £32,000 per annum
Searcys are the longest-running independent catering company in Britain and continue to set the standards for excellence in hospitality. We manage bars, restaurants, hotels and events at venues across London in prestigious locations such as; the Barbican Centre, the Gherkin and St Paul’s Cathedral to name a few, in addition to venues located outside of London such as The Assembly Rooms and Pump Room in Bath and Blenheim Palace in Oxfordshire.
We are excited about a newly created role that has arisen for a People Advisor to join the People Team. The role reports into Kate, Head Of People, and you will work alongside, supporting, the Learning and Development Manager and Recruitment Manager.
As a People Advisor, your role will be responsible for supporting the achievement of business and people team objectives by providing effective HR support across the business. This is a full time, permanent role based at our Support Office in Farringdon.
People Advisor responsibilities:
- Provide efficient HR administration across the business including offer packs and changes of terms and conditions
- Manage the probation process across the business
- Advise, coach and support line managers in dealing with people issues
- To support ER issues to manage risk
- To ensure compliance of key policies to reduce risk to the business
- To support mobilization teams in supporting the TUPE process as we grow
- To provide data analysis and produce the monthly people dashboard
- To identify improvements to process
- To support the delivery of people projects
- To drive communication forums
- To deliver company inductions
- To train new managers on people related systems (People Matters, Applicant Tracking System, Learning Management System)
- To support the L&D Manager with course design
- Partner with the Recruitment Manager on forthcoming vacancies
- Partner with hiring managers to ensure fit for purpose job descriptions and person specs are in place for open roles
- To support with establishing external partnerships to open up new channels of recruitment
- To support the Recruitment Manager in organizing open days
- Support with resourcing and recruitment campaigns
- Ensure compliance around Authority to Recruits, contract requests
In return, we offer a competitive salary of £32,000 per annum, 28 days annual leave, company pension scheme, 24% discount across Searcys venues, company training and development opportunities in addition to the opportunity for external training.