Part Time Marketing Executive – The Pump Room in Bath
The Pump Room and Assembly Rooms
- Part Time
- £9.00 per hour
Searcys are the longest-running independent catering company in Britain and continue to set the standards for excellence in hospitality. We manage bars, restaurants, hotels and events at venues across London in prestigious locations such as; the Barbican Centre, the Gherkin and St Paul’s Cathedral to name a few, in addition to venues located outside of London such as The Assembly Rooms and Pump Room in Bath and Blenheim Palace in Oxfordshire.
Searcys are honoured to manage private events and celebrations within the Roman Baths venue, the Pump Room and Assembly Rooms, which is one of the most beautiful venues in the UK. In addition to this, we also manage the Roman Baths Kitchen.
Reporting directly to the General Manager, we are looking to recruit a Marketing Executive on a part time basis, where we offer flexibility on days/hours. As the Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for all marketing for the Pump Room and Roman Baths Kitchen on behalf of Searcys.
Key Responsibilities for the Marketing Executive:
- Create and implement the annual retail and events marketing plan and control the marketing budget
- Design, implement and review a series of venue marketing campaigns for Searcys in Bath
- Ensure the successful and sustainable positioning of Searcys and the venue brands
- Ensure cross channel delivery of all marketing campaigns in venue, print, signage, digital, social media
- Grow venue sales by developing footfall driving campaigns across Searcys venues in Bath
- Drive the financial performance and work on marketing to drive sales
- Ensure a professional, collaborative and fun working environment across the team and alongside our partners
The ideal candidate for this role will have Marketing experience, ideally within the hospitality sector across food or drinks. In addition to this, campaign and digital marketing experience is essential for this role.
You will be a natural self-starter, who is passionate about the hospitality industry and has a keen eye for attention to detail. You will be a strong communicator both verbal and written, and be a team player who is looking to grasp the next opportunity to learn and develop their skills further within a great company.
In return we offer an hourly rate of £9.00 per hour plus meals whilst at work, 28 days annual leave (pro rata), 25% discount across Searcys venues, company pension, and company training and development.