Events Membership Executive
Honourable Artillery Company
- London, England
The HAC is quite unlike any other City venue; a magnificent Georgian house set in a five-acre garden hidden away in a quiet location just a couple of minutes’ walk from Moorgate.
Inside this unique, historic London venue offers a wide variety of event spaces for everything from conferences, meetings and awards dinners to summer and Christmas parties and of course wedding ceremonies and receptions. From small meeting rooms for 10 people through to the Prince Consort Rooms which seats up to 400 guests, the HAC is able to offer the perfect setting for every type of event.
Outside the stunning five-acre Artillery Garden provides the ideal backdrop for all these events as well as being available to hire for sports such as cricket, rugby, softball and football as well as company fun days, team building and barbecues.
The Events & Sales team at the venue comprise of four industry experts that are responsible for selling and planning all events that take place at the HAC. We are currently looking to recruit a Membership Executive to join the team on a full-time permanent basis.
As a Membership Executive, your role will oversee the customer experience for Members and the Regiment who use the HAC, ensuring the highest standards of service is delivered by The Honourable Artillery Company.
Events Membership Executive main responsibilities:
Ensure a five-star customer experience for all Members using the following the HAC services and to promote and sell these areas accordingly.
Meet, greet and welcome all visitors and offer assistance to our guests
Support with the administration of events from beginning to end, including the timely creation of deposit invoices, the provision of consumption reports and liaison with the finance team
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience of:
- Practical experience and understanding of events planning and organisation
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal) and a high standard of accuracy
- Demonstrate confidence at building effective relationships internally and externally
- Conscientious towards your work and flexible time management skills
- Ensuring quality standards are maintained with the ability to meet deadlines
- Work well under pressure and prioritise tasks where necessary
Events Membership Executive Benefits:
- £25,000 per annum
- 28 days annual leave
- 25% discount across Searcys venues
- Meal provided whilst at work
- Company pension scheme
- Career development and training