Hospitality Supervisor – 30 Euston Square
30 Euston Square
- Full Time - Monday to Friday
- £11.50 per hour
30 Euston Square, the prestigious headquarters to the Royal College of General Practitioners, is a Grade II* listed award winning events venue based in Central London adjacent to Euston Station.
With over 30 meeting and events spaces and 41 bedrooms on site the team delivered over 1400 successful events in 2017. Searcys at 30 Euston Square are the onsite caterer for all occasions, which include meetings, training, conferences, private dining and social events.
We are looking for a dynamic and motivated Hospitality Supervisor to join the team on a full time permanent basis. The successful candidate will join the existing management team of seven and 30 Hospitality Assistants.
Benefits of working with us:
- £11.50 per hour plus overtime paid
- Free meals whilst at work
- Free uniform
- Monday – Friday role (40 hour contract plus available overtime)
- 28 days annual leave (Inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- 25% discount across Searcys venues
- Career development and Company training available
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
The role will involve supervising the hospitality meetings and private dining functions that take place, therefore the ideal candidate will have an abundance of enthusiasm and charisma towards our guests, strong attention to detail, and excellent problem solving skills.