Hospitality Assistant – Full time/Part time – 30 Euston Square
30 Euston Square
- Front Of House
- £10.20 per hour
We have an amazing opportunity for an experienced Hospitality Assistant to join the team at the home of the Royal College of General Practitioners.
30 Euston Square is a unique central London venue, which opened its doors in the late October 2012.
Because 30 Euston Square is also a head quarters to Royal College of General Practitioners, there are both internal and external events, respectively, for the members of the college and the guests visiting it. The venue boasts 300-seat auditorium, 41 en suite study bedrooms, 24 seminar and meeting rooms, 42 isolated exam rooms and two state rooms which both together can cater up to 220 guests.
The chosen candidates will be required to work at the different events held at 30 Euston Square and also set up for meetings large or small, held throughout the day.
We are looking for people who can:
- Provide excellent customer service;
- Have strong experience working as a Hospitality Assistant or similar,
- Work well independently or within in a team,
- Adapt to different working conditions (both busy, loud & quiet exam conditions),
- Be punctual and have a good command in time management,
- To have a positive attitude and good communication skills,
- To have a good knowledge of spoken & written English.
In return, you will recieve an amazing benefits package which includes 25% off to use at all of our venues, including the Gherkin!
If you have the relevant experience, we look forward to hearing for you!