Venue Sales Manager
- London, England
Join the Cateys event caterer of the year to drive your career in 2020.
Searcys have been awarded the Cateys event caterer of the year award, and our ambitions for 2020 are even higher. With continued growth and expansion, we are looking to recruit a Venue Sales Manager to join us and drive the commercial activity across the venue.
- Must have experience as a Sales & Marketing Manager or Event Sales Manager within an event catering company/events venue/hotel
- Must have a background of working within large event venues
- Experience of leading and managing a large sales team
- Previous accountability for the venue’s sales and marketing plan and budget
- Extensive network within the events industry and astute with market trends and opportunities
We offer a competitive salary which is negotiable dependent on candidate experience, 20% sales incentive bonus and additional company benefits. To have a private & confidential discussion about this opportunity please register your interest with us.
Some highlights of our success this year so far:
- ‘Event Caterer of The Year’ – Food Service Cateys 2019
- The Gherkin won silver for ‘Best Venue Space in the City' - London Venue Awards 2019
- 30 Euston Square won silver for ‘Best Event Venue’ (less than 500 attendees) – London Venue Awards 2019
- The Barbican won ‘Best CSR or Sustainability Initiative’ – London Venue Awards 2019
- Our committed Wedding Coordinators at Alnwick Garden won ‘Wedding Coordinator of the Year’ at the North of England Wedding Awards 2019
- Helix restaurant at The Gherkin won ‘COOLest British Restaurant at the annual COOL Venue Awar