- Oxfordshire, England
Searcys at Blenheim Palace run a complex operation encompassing a stunning Orangery restaurant famous for its afternoon tea, busy retail cafes, pizza and sandwich bars, and event catering against the background of this stunning world heritage site.
We are currently looking to recruit a Head Chef to support the Executive Chef across all the catering outlets at Blenheim Palace which include the events, restaurant and retail kitchens. In addition to this the Head Chef will take overall responsibility for the day to day back of house operation for the Water Terrace production and Bakery.
In addition to this we also cater for pop up events and dinners, which provides the successful candidate the opportunity to shape up Blenheim Palace’s monthly supper club, which has included harvest dinners with Matt Tebutt and Mark Hix, Churchill anniversary lectures and gardening extravaganzas.
Head Chef benefits at Blenheim Palace:
- £38,000 per annum
- Full time permanent role, candidates must be flexible on working hours and days that they are available to work
- Searcys school of service training opportunities
- NEST pension scheme
- 28 days holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays pro rata)
- Discounts via Searcys portal i belong
- Discount across Searcys venues
- 4 free tickets per year to Blenheim
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- Discount on public events and concerts
Ideally, candidates will currently be a Head Chef from a well-respected large hotel or venue which has a multitude of catering outlets, in addition to events.
For further information regarding this role, please see attached the job description for your review. Please apply today via our career’s website, where our HR Manager and General Manager will be in touch to discuss this opportunity with you further.