11 Cavendish Square
- London, England
Searcys have been appointed as the official caterer at No. 11 Cavendish Square; a central London Grade II listed Georgian townhouse and events venue.
Located just moments from Oxford Street and Regent Street, No.11 Cavendish Square offers spectacular airy and light spaces, all equipped with the best technology available for all events – from meetings and conferences, to summer and Christmas parties and weddings.
Marking a new chapter for No. 11 Cavendish Square, Searcys are looking to recruit a Head Chef to drive the catering operation to the venue’s six principal spaces, 24 meeting rooms and café for visitors and employees.
Head Chef benefits:
- £40,000 per annum plus bonus
- 28 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Predominantly Monday – Friday, however flexibility over weekends is essential
- BUPA health cover
- Pension scheme
- Discounts across high street brands
- Discount across Searcys venues
- Learning & development opportunities
Previous experience of working within a B&I, events, hotel or contract catering space as a Head Chef is essential for the role. Experience of managing a retail kitchen operation is advantageous, and experience within fine dining is also desirable.