Guest Reservations Agent
Searcys at the Gherkin
- London, England
Searcys at the Gherkin welcomes customers to enjoy its elegant cocktail bar called IRIS, restaurant HELIX, and private dining rooms, where fine dining and exclusive events space meets the most instagrammable views from one London’s most iconic venues.
As a Guest Reservations Agent you will receive the following in return for your hard work and commitment to the team:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Rota’d shift patterns from 8am – 4pm, 10am – 7pm or 12pm – 8pm across Monday to Sunday
- Meals provided whilst on shift
- 25% retail discount across Searcys venues
- 28 days annual leave
- Full training provided
- Opportunity to grow your experience and skills within hospitality
The role of a Guest Reservations Agent involves;
- Taking inbound calls and managing administration enquiries/queries regarding guest bookings, ensuring these are managed in a professional and efficient manner
- Manage the administration of bookings via third parties which are Opentable, Bookatable, and Design My Night
- Work well with the wider team in ensuring that together, we make each and every guest have a memorable experience
The ideal candidate will have excellent written and verbal skills whilst being able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills. In addition to this, suitable candidates will also have strong administration skills, ability to prioritise and manage their own workload and support the wider team as and when required. Experience within a similar role is desirable, however their ability to prioritise and sensible approach to the role is of most importance to us.
If you would like to be a part of a great team, working in an iconic venue in London, then please get in touch with us today!