- West London
- General Manager
- £50,000 per annum plus 15% bonus
As a General Manager, you will be responsible for the entire catering and events operation and will report to Searcys Operations Director. As the Searcys ambassador within the venue you will have a sound understanding of events, from the organisation and delivery of the events, through to the commercial contracts and client liaison.
Success will be achieved through your proactive approach to exceeding client and guests expectations through the below competencies;
- Communication – Build a strong rapport with the client and support team, to ensure that a professional and reliable relationship is established
· Operational –Accountable for managing all elements of the catering contract, ensuring standards are set and upheld with a consistent review process to ensure development
· Sales – You will have a proactive approach to sales & marketing through a strategic plan, and take full accountability for all events
· Financial – Full P&L accountability; ensure that the client’s needs are met, in addition to your own financial targets, and identify new commercial and financial opportunities
· People – Day to day management of a core team; in addition to a casual work force who will be required to support various events
· Culture – Drive an engaging culture which is customer focussed at all times
The ideal candidate will have General Management experience within an events based contract, in addition to some retail/restaurant experience. This is a great opportunity to demonstrate your passion for delivering events and executing a strong retail/restaurant offer.
In return, we offer a competitive salary of £50,000 per annum plus bonus, 33 days annual leave (inclusive of Bank Holidays), Searcys retail discounts, Company pension scheme, life assurance, company training and development, Searcys retail discounts plus many more!