Executive Head Chef
- Telford, England
Searcys operations team have recently been appointed as the new caterers at Weston Park catering for events within the prestigious main house, Granary Brasserie and Bakery.
We are looking to recruit a dynamic and forward-thinking Executive Chef to join us on our new venture with the client at Weston Park, to drive and surpass the events and retail offer available.
The Executive Chef role will be responsible for the full financial and operational productivity of the events within the main house, brasserie and bakery kitchen operations.
Executive Chef Benefits:
• £40,000 per annum plus bonus
• Up to 33 days annual leave (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
• Company pension scheme
• BUPA (employee only)
• 25% discount across Searcys venues
• Company training and development
• Fantastic venue from Searcys portfolio
Executive Chef profile:
• Experience as a Head Chef/Executive Chef within an events kitchen operation is essential
• Previous experience within a sought-after leading wedding/events venue is essential, where key disciplines around quality, innovation and menu design become second nature
• Confident in planning, organising, costing, and managing events whilst ensuring that these are within budget
• Experience of designing and delivering new menu concepts
• Previous involvement and presence at client/owner meetings, regarding current trends, new menu proposals, tastings etc
• Hold exceptional knowledge, drive and passion for quality for events.
• Will have an interest in developing the Kitchen Garden, to ensure that the home grown fruits, Vegetables and Herbs are fully utilised to best effect.