- West London
- Executive Chef
- £40,000 plus bonus
The Executive Chef role will be responsible for the full financial and operational productivity of the operation, whilst working alongside the General Manager to manage all kitchen activities, including overseeing all food safety and operational health and safety requirements and team development.
Executive Chef Benefits:
- £40,000 per annum plus bonus
- Up to 33 days annual leave (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Company training and development
- Fantastic venue from Searcys portfolio
- Ensure food quality and freshness is of the highest standard in all production to the required business mix and specification.
- Monitor and control all areas within the venues kitchen, both retail and events based including staff welfare and motivation.
- Adhere to and be accountable for the company Food Safety Management System, ISO documents and Health and Safety Policy within the kitchen operation.
- Ensure that the kitchen operation is ran to the required staffing levels in line with set budgets by monitoring and adjusting where necessary
- Plan, organise and manage all events whilst ensuring that these are within budget controls
- Design, deliver and train the team on new menu concepts, and take pride in always striving to exceed clients expectations
- Involvement and presence at client and internal meetings, with regards to menu design, tastings etc
The ideal candidate will possess an exceptional drive for quality for events and the retail concept. In addition to this you will have proven experience within a similar role, and be able to demonstrate a track record of catering for large numbers, whilst never compromising on taste and presentation. It is equally important that you are passionate about keeping up to date with current food trends and developing your offer as and when needed.