Events Head Chef
30 Pavilion Road
- London, England
The iconic social occasions place in London for over 50 years, 30 Pavilion Road has been the background to celebrity-studded events from Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton to Lenny Kravitz and Benedict Cumberbatch, and we have recently hosted Hello magazine awards and Veuve Clicquot Summer terrace. At 30 Pavilion Road, we are known for our ability to create exceptional events.
Reporting to the General Manager, we are looking to recruit an experienced Head Chef to oversee the events catering at our beautiful private house which is situated in the heart of Knightsbridge.
As Head Chef you will be responsible for:
- Leading a small team of two which consists of a Chef De Partie and Kitchen Porter
- Designing and costing event menus, which will provide you with the freedom and autonomy to be creative in your role
- Ensures compliance across all areas of the back of house operation
- Displays exceptional leadership by providing a positive working environment, be reliable, an excellent team player, and supportive to the wider Searcys venues to support as and when required
Our events are cover a mix of corporate and social events, and we are a seven-day operation. Therefore, Head Chef applicants must be flexible with their working hours.
Candidates must have experience of working within a small team as either a Senior Sous Chef or Head Chef, delivering exceptional events from a well sought after events venue or private members club within the City.
Benefits of working as a Head Chef at 30 Pavilion Road:
- £37,000 per annum plus incentive bonus
- 28 days annual leave (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Seven day events operation
- 25% retail discount within Searcys venues
- Award winning training and development
- Opportunity to grow and develop your careers across Searcys venues