Events Head Chef
- London, England
Located overlooking St James’s Park, Whitehall and the Mall, Searcys provide the catering and hospitality for events within the beautiful Georgian townhouse which has 11 event rooms. Our team cater for any type of event, from day time conferences of fork buffets and working lunches, through to evening events that cater for canape receptions, weddings and intimate small dinners.
Searcys are currently looking to recruit a Head Chef to join the team at Carlton House Terrace to oversee the back of house operation. This a full-time permanent role, which predominantly will be Monday to Friday, unless events are booked over the weekend.
Carlton House Terrace is grand in scale and intricate with detail. The team have catered over the years for the royals, government, film premiers, and celebrity dinners. You may have also seen our venue on shows such as Sherlock Holmes!
As Head Chef you will be responsible for:
- Leading a small team of three full time Chefs and one casual Chef
- Designing and costing event menus, which will provide you with the freedom and autonomy to be creative in your role
- Ensures compliance across all areas of the back of house operation
- Displays exceptional leadership by providing a positive working environment, be reliable, an excellent team player, and supportive to the wider Searcys venues to support as and when required
- Up to £44,000 per annum plus 15% bonus incentive
- Full time, permanent opportunity
- Predominately Monday – Friday however there are occasional events that take place over the weekend
- Uniform provided
- Meal provided whilst on shift
- 25% retail discounts across Searcys venues
- Training and development provided