Event Sales & Marketing Management Opportunities
- London, England
Searcys conference & events venues have grown over the past 12 months, where we have welcomed five new venues to our portfolio and have been awarded for our teams’ fantastic contributions to the delivery of our events.
With continued growth and expansion expected for Searcys, we are looking to speak to passionate and driven Sales & Marketing Managers to discuss future opportunities.
The Sales & Marketing Manager role is a fundamental role within our venues as you are accountable for all commercial activity for the venue, encompassing overall leadership for the sales, marketing, and event planning teams.
We would like to speak to Sales & Marketing Managers who have experience of exceeding results within their venue, through their expert knowledge of the events industry, effective management experience and tenacity to deliver results.
Some highlights of our success this year so far:
- ‘Event Caterer of The Year’ – Food Service Cateys 2019
- The Gherkin won silver for ‘Best Venue Space in the City' - London Venue Awards 2019
- 30 Euston Square won silver for ‘Best Event Venue’ (less than 500 attendees) – London Venue Awards 2019
- The Barbican won ‘Best CSR or Sustainability Initiative’ – London Venue Awards 2019
- Our committed Wedding Coordinators at Alnwick Garden won ‘Wedding Coordinator of the Year’ at the North of England Wedding Awards 2019
- Helix restaurant at The Gherkin won ‘COOLest British Restaurant at the annual COOL Venue Awards’
If you are keen to explore opportunities within Searcys, please do register your interest today and our Recruitment Manager will be in touch to discuss in further detail. Salary and benefits are negotiable based on experience.