Event Sales Manager – Weston Park
- Full Time
- £28.000 - £30,000 per annum
Weston Park is an independent Charitable Trust, which is set among 1,000 acres of landscaped parkland, which is rich in history, and has an internationally important art collection, alongside all the grandeur you would expect from a stately home, with a modern outlook.
The House and its collections are not hidden behind ropes as we operate as an exclusive use venue. With its tranquil location, 28 bedrooms and easy access to major train stations and airports, Weston is a highly sought after venue for private house parties, weddings, corporate events and celebrations. Guests enjoy exclusive use of the House, alongside five-star service from a dedicated team.
Searcys operations team are delighted to confirm that we have been appointed as the new caterers at Weston Park. As a result of this, we are looking to recruit a Sales Manager on a full time permanent basis.
As an Events Sales Manager, you will be responsible for selling the commercial venue spaces to agreed budgets. This is a client facing role that works closely with relevant teams to ensure all packages and service offerings are engaging and demanded from new and existing clients. This is an exciting opportunity that offers excellent potential to make a significant contribution to our business.
Benefits of joining Searcys as an Event Sales Manager:
- £28,000 – £30,000 per annum
- 20% bonus potential
- Company pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- 28 days annual leave (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- 25% discount across our venues
- Training and development programmes
Event Sales Manager role responsibilities:
- Achieve sales budget for the events and banqueting at Weston Park (WP) including: Commercial events, Weddings, Private events, Group accommodation bookings and Internal events.
- Manage and increase conversion of the venue sales enquiries and all revenue potential opportunities.
- Generate and contribute sales which will achieve the WP Monthly, Quarterly and Annual budget, profitability targets and deadlines, as well maximise all revenue opportunities for both WP and Searcys.
- Responsible for supporting client account development and leading key projects through the seasonal calendar.
- Effectively plan and manage marketing budget and activations with Searcys marketing team.
The ideal candidate for this role, will have experience of working within a sought after events/wedding venue within Staffordshire/Shropshire/Cheshire/West Midlands. In addition to this you will have had a blend of proactive and reactive sales, marketing and events planning experience from your previous roles.