Event Sales Manager
- London, England
The Honourable Society of the Inner Temple is one of the four historic Inns of Court. Situated in the heart of London’s legal quarter, in a quiet oasis between Temple and Blackfriars stations, the Inner Temple has been providing hospitality to some of the greatest minds for over 600 years.
We are looking to recruit an Event Sales Manager to join the team on a full time, permanent basis. As Event Sales Manager you will have a blended role of event planning and sales. You will be responsible for driving the sales activity across both internal and external events in addition to planning all internal events and work closely with the event operations team.
This is a unique opportunity, where you will be involved with the venue’s new launch in 2021 which will provide the successful role holder with the opportunity to assist in the marketing activity and event sales strategy.
Event Sales Manager benefits:
- £32,000 per annum plus 10% bonus
- 28 days annual leave (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Monday – Friday role
- Central location
- Meals provided whilst at work
- 25% discount across Searcys venues
- Access to Searcys portal which provides a variety of discounts
- Searcys in hours sales & events training to support your development
Event Sales Manager candidates will be able to demonstrate experience and understanding of;
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of event operations and planning
- A good network within the event/sales industry
- Proven track record of achieving event sales targets from within an event venue, contract caterer or hotel within London
- Experience of attending event industry networking/FAM trips/exhibitions
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- Ability to manage their workload and work well under pressure and to deadlines