Event Sales Manager
30 Euston Square
- London, England
30 Euston Square is a Grade II* listed award-winning events venue in a perfect central London location. From meeting and conference spaces to private dining, weddings and rooftop receptions, there is an abundance of flexible settings at 30 Euston Square to make all events a success.
We are looking to recruit an Event Sales Manager to join the team reporting to the Sales & Marketing Manager. As Event Sales Manager, you will be accountable for the delivery of selling the venue space and catering for all occasions, which include our state meetings, training, conferences, private dining and social events. This role does not have any line management responsibility.
Event Sales Manager benefits:
- £32,000 per annum plus 20% bonus incentive
- 28 days holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- 40% discount across Searcys venues
- Discount via Searcys Ibelong app which provides retail/leisure/travel/dining offers
- Training and development opportunities across the wider business
- Accredited sales management qualifications via the apprenticeship levy
- Company pension contributions
The successful candidate will have previous Sales Management experience of selling large, innovative space for conferences and events to corporate clients in a fast-paced environment as either a Senior Sales Executive or Sales Manager.