Event Sales Executive – Honourable Artillery Company
Honourable Artillery Company
- Moorgate - London
- Full Time
- £25,000 per annum plus 20% bonus
Searcys have just began a new partnership to provide catering at the Honourable Artillery Company in the City. From 1 March 2019, events and meetings at the HAC will be lavishly catered for by Searcys’ award-winning team. The unique, historic venue in Moorgate was originally founded in 1537. It is a registered charity with a membership association, which still maintains an active regiment as a core part of today’s Army Reserve.
The magnificent Georgian mansion is set within a five-acre hidden garden, just a few minutes from Moorgate station. Inside the historic building, the Armoury House, the Prince Consort Rooms and the Artillery Garden rooms can accommodate lavish parties of 10 to 700 guests. Outside, the stunning garden offers the perfect setting for weddings, summer parties and sporting events for up to 5,000 guests.
We are currently looking to recruit an Event Sales Executive to join us in selling the commercial venue spaces to agreed budgets. This is a client facing role that works closely with relevant teams to ensure all packages and service offerings are engaging and demanded from new and existing clients.
Event Sales Executive Responsibilities:
- Manage and increase conversion of the venue sales enquiries and all revenue potential opportunities
- Generate and contribute sales which will achieve the HAC Monthly, Quarterly and Annual budget, profitability targets and deadlines
- Responsible for supporting client account development and leading key projects through the seasonal calendar
- Effectively plan and manage events for external clients – corporate, private/social, members and agency lead events in commercial spaces
- Maximise all revenue opportunities for both the HAC and Searcys
This is a great opportunity for an Event Sales Executive who is looking for a new opportunity, where you can make the role your own and demonstrate your ability as an Event Sales professional. In return, we offer a competitive salary of £25,000 per annum plus 20% bonus potential, 28 days annual leave, company pension scheme, 25% discount across Searcys venues and training and development opportunities.