Event Sales Executive
30 Euston Square
- London, England
30 Euston Square, home to the Royal College of General Practitioners, is a Grade II* listed award winning events venue, in a perfect central London location. This unique venue offers a superb choice of versatile event spaces, which can cater for a wide range of corporate and social events.
We are looking to recruit an Event Sales Executive to join the team at 30 Euston Square, on a full-time permanent basis. The purpose of this role is to sell the Auditorium which can hold up to 300 guests, our two state rooms which are named Euston and the Stevenson which has exclusivity to the terrace. Both state rooms can cater for 230 standing guests and 160 for dinner. In addition to this the Event Sales Executive will also sell our venues accommodation to agreed budgets.
This role is extremely customer focused and will work closely with the events team to ensure a smooth and efficient service to our clients.
Event Sales Executive benefits:
- £26,000 per annum plus 20% bonus incentive (OTE £31,200 per annum)
- 28 days holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- 25% discount across Searcys venues
- Access to Searcys discount portal scheme which provides an array of high street discounts
- Access to the onsite gym at 30 Euston Square
- Meals provided whilst at work
- Training & development opportunities across Company training programmes which are tailored to Searcys events/sales teams
- Accredited qualifications funded via the apprenticeship levy available
Candidates who have experience as a Sales Executive, working within an events/meeting/hotel venue is essential for this role, ideally from within a large venue. Joining 30 Euston Square as a Sales Executive will provide you with the opportunity to work within a fast paced, commercial environment to grow and develop your skills as an event sales professional further.