Event Manager – 30 Euston Square
30 Euston Square
- Competitive dependent on experience
30 Euston Square, the prestigious headquarters to the Royal College of General Practitioners, is a Grade II* listed award winning events venue based in Central London adjacent to Euston Station.
With over 30 meeting and events spaces and 41 bedrooms on site, the team delivered over 1400 successful events yr-on-year. Searcys at 30 Euston Square are the onsite caterer for all occasions, which include meetings, training, conferences, private dining and social events.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Events Manager to join the venue, where you will be responsible for proactively managing the event diary through effective and efficient coordination of the booked large events at 30 Euston Square. In conjunction, you will support the Senior Event Manager with day to day support of managing, training and developing the junior Events team.
To be considered for this opportunity, candidates must have previous experience of working within a busy venue that hosts multiple event spaces. In addition, experience of building strong client/supplier relationships is a must and you will be a natural leader who has experience of building, motivating and nurturing a team.
Visit the below links to find out more about our venue and team!
Key areas of responsibility for the role:
- To help the co-ordinate the preparation of the function sheets/BEO’s on a weekly basis and circulated to all relevant parties
- To support other relevant departments in relation to event coordination and execution
- Provide a full and complete handover to the operations team
- Organise and host menu tastings and proactively up-sell where possible
- Seek constructive feedback, to improve guest experiences and client offering
- Responsible for all final billing, invoicing and commission reports
- Conduct venue site visits with the Sales team as and when required
- To build client rapport and proactively develop accounts for future bookings.
- To manage and maintain a clean database
- To attend and fully contribute to any internal meetings and communicate clearly with colleagues
In return we offer a competitive salary, 28 days annual leave (inclusive of Bank Holidays), 25% discount across Searcys venues, company pension scheme, company training and development, plus many more.