Event Coordinator – 30 Euston Square – Award winning venue
30 Euston Square
- Full Time
- £22,000 per annum
30 Euston Square, the prestigious headquarters to the Royal College of General Practitioners, is a Grade II* listed award winning events venue based in Central London adjacent to Euston Station.
With over 30 meeting and events spaces and 41 bedrooms on site the team delivered over 1400 successful events each year. Searcys at 30 Euston Square are the onsite caterer for all occasions, which include meetings, training, conferences, private dining and social events.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within our Sales and Events team, as we are currently looking to recruit an Events Coordinator on a full time permanent basis, reporting directly to the Senior Events Manager.
As an Event Coordinator, this is a key role for the team as you will be client focused, and work closely with the operation and sales team to ensure smooth and effective service for all events.
Event Coordinator benefits:
- £22,000 per annum
- 28 days annual leave
- Pension scheme
- Full time, permanent role
- Award winning training and development
As an Event Coordinator, you will be responsible for;
- To have an understanding of the venue and the client’s requirements to ensure that the correct information is planned in advance and coordinated to relevant departments.
- Manage and process incoming repeat enquiries from existing clients, where you will be responsible for; putting together quotes, complete contracts, and support the organisation and delivery of the events
- Prepare the weekly function sheets and liaise with the relevant departments
- Meet with clients and conduct site visits
- Support the Events Team with administrative tasks for the department as and when requested
- Oversee the events diary, to ensure that all information is accurate and up-to-date
- Ensure that the CRM system is maintained
- Ensure that event packs, floor plans, seasonal menus and imagery are up-to-date
This is a full and varied role, where you will gain invaluable experience of working within a busy events venue.