Deputy General Manager
30 Euston Square
- London, England
We are delighted to work in partnership with the Royal College of General Practitioners in London, which is located at 30 Euston Square. The venue is a Grade II* listed award-winning events venue with a diverse offer.
Our event space consists of the below:
- 300 seated Auditorium & Exhibition space
- Sate rooms & rooftop terrace for up to 230
- 6 Heritage rooms for up to 50
- 18 modern meeting rooms for up to 88
- 41 boutique bedrooms
We are now looking to recruit a Deputy General Manager to join the team, reporting directly to the General Manager supporting the day-to-day operation.
To be considered for this role, candidates must have previous experience within a large conference/events venue or hotel as an Operations Manager/Deputy General Manager or General Manager in a smaller venue, and demonstrate the following competencies:
- Management experience within a commercial catering contract
- Strong commercial awareness and experience of managing a P&L account
- Excellent understanding of catering finances; costing, production, yields, wastage etc
- Competent systems user across people/accounting/EPOS
- Strong leadership skills, with the natural ability to motivate and coach a team
- Sound knowledge Health & Safety compliance and procedures
- Standards and quality driven management style
- Motivated by a passion for quality and great service delivery
- Interpersonal, administrative and organisational skills
In return we are able to offer a competitive salary dependant on experience, 28 days annual leave inclusive of Bank Holidays, contributory pension scheme, 25% discount across Searcys venues, and the opportunity to grow and develop a career within the catering and hospitality industry.