Deputy Event Manager
- Bath, England
Searcys are honoured to manage private events and celebrations at Baths Historic venues which include the Roman Baths, Pump Room and Assembly Rooms.
The team in Bath are passionate about delivering exceptional service to our guests, regardless of the occasion. Across this stunning venue, we cater for drinks receptions, small or large dinners, meetings, conferences, concerts and weddings.
We are looking to recruit a Deputy Event Manager on a full time, permanent basis reporting directly to the Event Manager. As Deputy Event Manager you will be responsible for supporting the Event Manager and events team with the delivery of all events within the venue, in addition to occasional outside catering.
Deputy Event Manager Benefits:
- £30,000 per annum including tronc
- Full time permanent contract
- Working days will be dependent on business needs across Monday – Sunday
- Meal provided whilst on shift
- 25% discount across Searcys venue (Bath, Staffordshire, Northumberland and London venues)
- Access to Searcys discount portal ‘ibelong’ which provided high street and online discounts
- Pension scheme
- 28 days annual leave (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Great career potential and opportunities
As Deputy Event Manager you will have previous operational event management experience of delivering events and private dinning within either a hotel, event caterer within a similar size venue or a outside/mobile event caterer. You will have a natural flair for events and be able to demonstrate your passion of going above and beyond for the customer.