Senior Conference & Banqueting Manager
30 Euston Square
- London, England
30 Euston Square, the prestigious headquarters to the Royal College of General Practitioners, is a Grade II* listed award winning events venue based in Central London adjacent to Euston Station.
With over 30 meeting and events spaces and 41 bedrooms on site, the team delivered over 1400 successful events yr-on-year. Searcys at 30 Euston Square are the onsite caterer for all occasions, which include meetings, training, conferences, private dining and social events.
Due to an internal promotion, we are currently looking to recruit a Conference and Banqueting Manager. This role will assist the Deputy Operations Manager in delivering a seamless service to all areas of the department.
To be considered for the role of Conference & Banqueting Manager you will need to demonstrate;
- A wealth of experience across the events or hospitality industry
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience as a Conference & Banqueting Manager in a high volume hotel or events venue
- Experience of managing a large team and able to reference success across your team
- A desire to deliver exceptional experience to our guests through your team, attention to detail and organisation skills
- A team player across all departments
Conference & Banqueting Manager benefits:
·£32,000 per annum
·Full time, permanent opportunity
·28 days annual leave (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
·Meals provided whilst on shift
·Company training and development programmes
·25% discount across Searcys venues