Conference & Banqueting Manager
30 Euston Square
- London, England
30 Euston Square, the prestigious headquarters to the Royal College of General Practitioners, is a Grade II* listed award winning events venue based in Central London adjacent to Euston Station.
With over 30 meeting and events spaces and 41 bedrooms on site, the team delivered over 1400 successful events year-on-year. Searcys at 30 Euston Square are the onsite caterer for all occasions, which include meetings, training, conferences, private dining and social events.
An opportunity has arisen for a Conference & Banqueting Floor Manager to deliver a seamless service to all areas of the departments under the supervision of the Senior Conference & Banqueting Manager.
We are looking to speak to individuals who have experience of running large events/dinners and have exceptional F&B product knowledge. Candidates will come from either the food service sector, hotels, or large conference and events venues.
Conference & Banqueting Manager benefits:
- £27,000 per annum
- Full time, permanent opportunity
- Predominantly Monday – Friday, candidates must be flexible to work some weekends as and when the business requires
- 28 days annual leave
- Pension scheme
- 25% discount across Searcys venues
- Access to high street/leisure/travel discounts via our discount app called Ibelong
- Training & development opportunities