Commis Waiter/Waitress – St Pancras International
Searcys at St Pancras International
- London - Camden/Islington (St Pancras International Station)
- Full Time/Part Time
- £8.21 per hour plus tronc
Searcys at St Pancras restaurant & bar and champagne bar is located on the upper concourse of St Pancras International station. Based at the international station, we are the first English brasserie that people will see as they arrive into London and after a recent refurbishment, there is no better place for guests to stop off either before they start their travels or at the end.
Benefits of being a Commis Waiter/Waitress:
- Up to £9.40 per hour (inclusive of tronc)
- Full and part time opportunities available
- Uniform provided
- Meal provided whilst on shift
- 25% retail discount within Searcys venues
- Full training provided
- Development opportunities
We are really passionate about our food and drinks offer as well as our exceptional service, and as a result we are recruiting for a commis waiter/waitress to join our existing team where you will be expected to provide the highest levels of service to all guests at all times and support the front of house and kitchen team.
As a Commis Waiter/Waitress you will be responsible for;
- Providing the highest levels of service within the Brasserie to all guests during service
- Set up the kitchen pass as instructed by the Chef team
- Ensure the pass and areas back of house are kept clean at all times
- Ensure the mise en place is stocked and replenished throughout service
- Ensure cutlery and crockery is polished
- Deliver the food to the restaurant in a timely manner
Enthusiasm, customer service and team work is essential for this role. For further information about the role, please apply today and a member of the team will be in touch.